Monday, May 2, 2022

Liam of Early Midlife Crisis Interviews The Hurricane!

 I've had quite a run on TikTok this year--I went from 200 followers to over 1,000 followers in a week, and the last time I looked, I had 33.4k!  People have been really wonderful and open to hearing about my journey with neurofibromatosis type 1.  It has been a joy to "meet" them on my TikTok live shows.

You never know how NF will manifest itself,
but we do know that it affects everyone differently,
and that most of the more serious issues are hidden.


One of the people who has touched my life is Liam Hamer, who reached out and asked me to be on his podcast, Early Midlife Crisis, recorded on Spotify.  Thanks so much Liam!  

He also posted on YouTube. (This show is audio only--the same version as Spotify.)


And here are a few photos showing my journey with NF:


Please follow me on TikTok!

Donate in my name to the 

Children's Tumor Foundation

Ending NF Through Research

 πŸ’“πŸ’“Thank You So Much! πŸ’“πŸ’“

Hurricane Mercedes


No comments:

Post a Comment